Monday, January 10, 2011

January 4 - 10










Kitchen work started again on January 4 after a break of almost two weeks - weeks that we waited with anticipation of the kitchen we would have in January.
Tom and I have felt like hoarders a lot of the time as we lived in the dining room along with all our dishes and some kitchen supplies spread over the table where we were trying to eat :)
I think things started out quite manageable but as time went on I started to feel a little out of control with keeping things orderly.
We learned to eat simply, reheating spaghetti and sauce on the bbq - that became Tom's speciality. I think we also learned the importance of communication during this time as well - communication with our designer. Still learning this one :)
And we're hoping for our kitchen by the end of this week. I'll take lots of pictures and hopefully will be able to skype you around our new kitchen.


No comments:

Post a Comment