Thursday, September 15, 2011






Our travels down Washington's coast brought many beautiful scenes our way from the mountains in clouds to lakes and finally to the ocean and the surprising shorelines we saw. We even saw a cranberry bog just to fill in some areas we knew nothing about,
I didn't mean to put in the picture of the bridge but since I did we think it was almost as long as the one at Mackinaw City.
Most surprising thing we saw today - the shoreline. Anything from sandy beach to rocky to bogs.
Most beautiful thing we saw today. Mountains half shrouded in low clouds with only the bottom and top showing.
Animals we saw today. A deer standing at the side of the road waiting to cross.
All in all a great day = can't wait until tomorrow to see what's down the highway.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Veron........... love this site. You are so much more fun than I am. Wish I was there with you guys.

    ReplyDelete