Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Day 6


We left the ski area of Tall Pines and traveled some of the most beautiful country we have ever seen. Sedona, while not my choice of a place to stay - it's too commercial, is nestled in a valley surrounded by mountains unlike anything we've seen so far.
Snow still on the highest peaks.



All these pictures were taken around Sedona,l beautiful but we didn't stay but moved on to Williams which is just passed Flagstaffe. Tomorrow we leave for the Grand Canyon and more adventures.
This picture wasn't supposed to be part of today - it was taken yesterday in front of a copper mine - that place was truly amazing. They take down mountains and build new ones out of the material left. Since I put in my picture I'll include Tom too - just to show we are here.

1 comment:

  1. I have friend who just got back from a holiday in Sedona - they loved it! Yay for the Grand Canyon tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete