Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Day 13

We saw three deer when we made one of our stops today. They were munching and coming closer and just stopped and stared right at us.
After being up at Salt Lake City and seeing what man can build and be proud about it was a thrill for me to see amazing sights that God created. I know this isn't exactly the way He created this mountain but He looked down through the ages and knew it would look exactly like this today. Isn't it absolutely beautiful, better than any temple man can build.

In the middle of the desert there were yellow, orange and white flowers galore. In many places they were the only colour.
Tonight we're in Blanding, Utah and my connection isn't the best. I took over 400 pictures today and we whittled it down to 20 to include but I could only download 1 picture at a time if I was lucky so I just picked these out to include.
We had a hot, sunny day and I was able to take my fleece off again, yeh.

1 comment:

  1. Keep in mind some pictures that would make good coasters and I'll make some (8-10) when you get home.

    ReplyDelete