Anyway, after such an exciting start to the day we thought we'd do something a little more relaxing and decided a train ride would be just the thing. We bought our tickets and then the train came in to pick us up.
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Day 20
We had no connection last night so I wasn't able to blog for a very exciting day. So I did what every excited woman would do, I wrote out exactly what I wanted to say thinking that would make it easy tonight when we checked into a motel. Well, it's 10 and we've just go9tten in from doing laundry and I'm too tired to type up everything I wrote so instead I'll say:
Tom and I went horseback riding today. Knew you wouldn't believe it so here's the proof. Tom's horse was called Cheyene and my horse was a stallion (or gelding) called Raven.
Anyway, after such an exciting start to the day we thought we'd do something a little more relaxing and decided a train ride would be just the thing. We bought our tickets and then the train came in to pick us up.

We had no idea it was a kids ride lol. Oh well, it was relaxing.


On our way to where we would spend the night we came across a lot of cars parked on both sides of the road. We figured there must be something to see so we stopped to and this is what we found. A long story - but this is being built by a man who started this project 40 years ago. Don't know why but it's interesting.
Anyway, after such an exciting start to the day we thought we'd do something a little more relaxing and decided a train ride would be just the thing. We bought our tickets and then the train came in to pick us up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment