The reason we went back into Utah was to visit two National Parks the first of which was Arches National Park. This park is absolutely wonderful - full of majestic mountains. We had thought that we would be seeing arches there was so much more.
This picture is best if you can enlarge it. We took it from way over on the other side of the gully and we laughed when we saw it because it was so appropriate. The name of this series of rocks is The Devil's Garden.
Today was broken into three parts - morning at Arches National Park and then afternoon at the other end of Canyonlands National Park - we saw the one end yesterday - and the third part driving back into Colorado. This park was a disappointment except for two areas - one was the arch behind us. We met a young couple from California and she asked if we would like her to take a picture of us and then we took a picture of them. So Matt here is the first picture taken of the two of us by someone else. I still like Tom's attempts of taking a picture of the two of us.
I asked Tom where we're going tomorrow but he's not sure yet but I'm not worried I know he'll have a plan by tomorrow morning.
As I sat on the bed working on my blog I said to Tom that I knew what the best thing I was doing for him this holiday was doing the blog and not making him pick our pictures (if he didn't want to) and he said I was right that was the best gift. Hey you've got to do something good for your hubby every once in a while. Hopefully that makes up for sitting beside me when we sing along with our cds. LOL
wow lots of pictures today. you must have had a good internet connection. I think the picture in the valley looks like a giant foot print!
ReplyDelete